Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Energy Drinks: Pushing Ridiculous?

I've been a fan of energy drinks ever since I was introduced to Red Bull about seven years ago. Since then, virtually everyone has entered the realm. After the 8 oz. market was saturated, in came the 16+'s with Rockstar, Monster and such. Then came the 5 Hour Energy Shots, followed by many more in a variety of different packages and tubes. I recently came across another trend which made me redraw the "WTF" line on the issue. It came in the form of a 32 oz. can which I find rather insane. Sure, Big Gulps are massive but at least they allow ice. Who can finish a 32 oz. energy drink while it's still chilled? By the time I finish that, I'll probably be way too bloated to do any of the activites I was drinking it for.


You really have to see it to understand. Keep in mind that the smaller Rockstar is about 16.9 fl. oz.

No comments: